Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not too tired for Halloween!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! There, I've said it. I love that darn holiday. Or is it not a holiday? I'm not sure, but anyway, I love it!! I think perhaps that's why I teach middle school, so I can continue to celebrate that holiday with my students and dress up! I'm super excited for my costume this year: Barbie!! Maybe I'll post some pics after Friday. I do have to say that I hate two things about Halloween: (1) When people, especially girls, use Halloween as an excuse to dress immodestly; and (2) When people, especially boys, use Halloween as an excuse to dress vulgarly. Other than that, I LOVE IT!!




I also love Hocus Pocus, and am super excited to watch that movie this week!! If only I were young enough to go trick or treating...just kidding, I don't need to eat that much candy, I'm trying to hang onto my girlish figure ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment