Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election Day...over!

When election time comes, I admit it, I get slight anxiety. Why? Because I HATE politics! A lot. I would love to be more informed, but I get anxiety whenever the conversation in the room moves into the political realm. It always creates a heated discussion. And I hate heat/contention. Anyways, I am so happy today is the day AFTER ELECTION DAY!!!

I exercised my right to vote yesterday, and I always feel like I'm making a difference. I teach math, so I know my one little vote doesn't matter, but in the grand scheme of things it does. I know this.

I am also SUPER excited to see every single political advertisement taken down over the remainder of the week. Morgan Philpot, I'm talking to you!! Especially on 1300 East, please and thank you.

I VOTED!!! Making a difference, one vote at a time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment