Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Enough...?

I was watching another movie last weekend: Why did I get Married? It's a Tyler Perry movie, and it was really good. Not only did it have some fine-lookin men in it, but it had a really good, realistic message to it. In it, one of the men says that he's "happy enough" in his marriage, life, etc. And I thought that was SO sad, but so interesting and true at the same time. Sometimes I find myself just plugging along in my life, not taking time to enjoy the little things everyday or not taking time to count all of my blessings.

...SO, I ask, are you happy with your life, or just happy enough? If it's happy, great-keep on, keepin' on! And if it's just happy enough, then we ALL need to take at least one minute everyday to count all the blessings that the Lord has given us.

Here are a few of my blessings:

1-A wonderful family that helps give me the strength to get through things with my dad.
2-Great friends out here in Utah who are like family.
3-A job that I LOVE: I love my kids, my co-workers, and I love what I do.
4-An opportunity to further my education with an AMAZING Masters' program.
5-My health.
6-Strength to get through ANY trial that comes my way.
7-The gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.


So many more things, but I'm kind of tired, speaking of which--I am so blessed to have my bed, I LOVE my bed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment